Experts all agree that radon is everywhere. A naturally occurring radioactive gas, Radon in low concentrations is harmless. In today's better insulated homes however, radon can accumulate to harmful levels. Every Fantech Radon Fan is fully caulked as necessary to ensure optimum performance and durability. All fans are UL rated for outside installations.
Fantech HP Series Fans Meet the Challenges of Radon Applications:
- UV resistant, UL listed durable plastic
- UL Listed for use in commercial applications
- Factory sealed to prevent leakage
- Watertight electrical terminal box
- Approved for mounting in wet locations - i.e. Outdoors
- Totally enclosed for protection
- High efficiency EBM motorized impeller
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Average life expectancy of 7-10 years under continuous load conditions
- Five Year Full Factory Warranty
- Over 1,000,000 successful radon installations worldwide
HP FEATURES INCLUDE
- Improved UV resistant housings approved for commercial applications.
- UL Approved for Wet Locations (Outdoors)
- Sealed housings and wiring boxes to prevent Radon leakage or water penetration
- Energy efficient permanent split capacitor motors
- External wiring box
- Full Five Year Factory Warranty HP Series Fans are specially designed with higher pressure capabilities for Radon Mitigation applications
Fans are attached to PVC pipe using flexible couplings.
For 4? PVC pipe use Indiana Seals #156-44, Pipeconx PCX 56-44 or equivalent.
For 3? PVC pipe use Indiana Seals #156-43, Pipeconx PCX 56-43 or equivalent