SIR Series (Eclipse)Features
- Compact size - overall length is
- 9'2" for ease of installation
- Efficiencies range up to 84.5%
- Installation as low as 8' above floor
- Optional deflector kit for reduced clearances below
- CSA Design Certified for Canada
- Includes 36" stainless steel gas connector.
SIR Technical Features
Products of combustion are pulled through the combustion chamber for greater safety
. . . virtually eliminates the possibility of combustion gases leaking into the heated space.
Solid State Ignition System
Reliable electronic direct spark ignition system with 100% gas safety
shut-off control and 30-second pre-purge . . . safety and efficiency assurance.
Provides uniform emitter tube temperatures and energy distribution on the floor . . . unlike
straight tube heaters which are always hotter at the burner end than at the exhaust end.
5-year limited combustion chamber warranty.
Heavy-duty combustion chamber, aluminum reflectors with 97% reflectivity rating,
diaphragm safety switch for proof of venting, and system indicator lights.
**This unit is LP Propane Gas**
**This heater comes set up for elevations of 0'-1,999'. If your elevation is higher that that listed, please contact us before ordering.***