Vortex AC Refrigerant Recovery Machine Speeds Collection of All Refrigerants
Vortex AC, the next generation refrigerant recovery machine from INFICON, expands on the proven high performance and durability of the original Vortex. An upgraded compressor with ceramic bearings provides even longer life, increased recovery rates and a guarantee against failed compressors - under any circumstances. Vortex AC contains a single-valve, liquid-tolerant, oil-less compressor driven by a 1/2 HP AC motor. This compressor/motor combination ensures durability and longevity without compromising recovery rates or torque.
Vortex AC is up for the job, whether it involves large amounts of refrigerant vapor or liquid. It carries an industry-leading, 3-year, over-the-counter replacement warranty for the whole machine - the compressor, valves, fan and all other components.
Vortex AC continues to offer the innovative and revolutionary features of the Vortex. Its individual valve assembly with dual-sealed valve stems eliminates leaks, and a unique brazed aluminum condenser design provides better heat transfer. With its three-valve design, you can purge the machine without changing hoses. Vortex AC is light, compact and well-balanced, providing you with convenience and durability.
Features At A Glance:
- Self-purges without the needs to change hoses.
- Gauges are protected, yet accessible for quick, easy change.
- Textured, reflective handle stays cooler in direct sunlight
- Revolutionary condenser design for more efficient heat transfer and lower head pressures.
- Large rear-mounted fan provides exceptional cooling.
- 1/2 HP motor drives the single valve, liquid-tolerant, oil-less compressor for high recovery rates.
- Optional overflow protection device is easily installed.
- Individual valve assembly eliminates leaks.